New Live Currency Rates Widget
The RTFX trading desk today announced the launch of a new live currency rates widget for webmasters, bloggers and online marketers. The dynamic self-service content module can be easily implemented and is powered by a dynamic technology that has benefits for adopters and website visitors alike.
“We are excited to empower forex websites across the digital landscape with realtime data” said RTFX general manager Andrew Zarb Mizzi. “Our widget will benefit both website managers and traders thanks to Websocket technology and currency updates occurring by the second.”
The Live Currency Rates widget is free and includes the following content benefits:
- Choose from 1 to 44 currency pairs to display in the widget
- Updates by the second
- Layout design customization and sizing
Technology specs and advantages include:
- Websocket powered, which ensures a persistent connection from the user’s browser to RTFX content
- Dramatic reduction of bandwidth needed as all data is pushed by the server while avoiding polling process
- Supported by all common browsers
- In rare cases where a browser is unsupported, the RTFX Widget has a fallback process and retrieves data using a common polling process
The RTFX Live Currency Rates Widget is available on RTFX.com and can be installed today in just 2-clicks. RTFX will launch new widgets throughout 2012 including an economic calendar, market commentary feed and all-in-one forex widget.
RTFX Ltd (“RTFX”) is licensed to conduct investment services business by the Malta Financial Services Authority. This information does not constitute an offer or solicitation and is provided for information purposes only. This information shall not be deemed to constitute advice and should not be relied on as such to enter into a transaction or for any investment decision. Any opinions expressed in this document represent the views of RTFX at the time of preparation. They are thus subject to change without notice. RTFX believes that the information contained herein is accurate as at the date of publication. However, no warranty of accuracy is given by RTFX and no liability in respect of any errors or omissions, including any third party liability, are accepted by RTFX or any director, officer or employee.