The articles published in various international media over the recent months, refer. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published its findings on Malta on 15th May 2013.
News archives for 24th May 2012Back
- US weekly Jobless claims marginally lower after previous revised higher
- German economy still resilient despite the grim euro-area economic outlook
- UK GDP shrinks more than expected in the first quarter
- German IFO significantly weaker
- Euro zone PMIs head lower, disappoint expectations
- French business confidence down for the second consecutive month; French Flash PMIs suggest an economic contraction and German Manufacturing contracted more than expected in May.